Thursday, June 23, 2011

No Way!


I was watching last night's Daily Show this morning, and you will not guess what he referenced. Plato's Retreat! Super funny.

Hope you are having a wonderful morning. I managed to work out (yay!) and have some meetings this afternoon. We ended up cancelling quite a few of them (maybe 3 or 4) so I'm excited. If the weather holds up, I'm going to play tennis with Meredith in Farfax . Teee. Corey came up with that one.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, aren't you glad that you hang out with me? You learn so many random, dirty cultural references! Maybe we should go to Plato's Retreat some time... you can be my young star, and I'll be the director: instructing everyone how to interact with you. :)

    I'm having an alright morning so far. I couldn't sleep last night (surprised?) - no matter how I tried to position myself, I just couldn't get comfortable. I can't wait to be able to curl up and be your big spoon again. Oh, and I almost peed my pants when I woke up... I really had to go to the bathroom, but I had to put all my stuff and hobble over so slowly... I was burstin'!

    Way to go on the meeting cancellations! You must be really jonesing for a game of tennis if you're going all the way to Fairfax to play :) Color me jealous!

    I hope you have a great day. I care about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've never guessed what kind of seedy underworld you'd introduce me to.

    You are definitely on the mend! Your sex drive is coming back (which I am all for). I miss my big sexy spoon.

    How come you couldn't sleep? Is it the pain?

    I wanted to see Mer, and I wanted to do something besides stuff my face while doing so. Hence: tennis.

    You and I will have to try the courts sometime. They have mini-golf!!! It's pretty posh.

    http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/golf/jefferson/minigolf.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love being the big spoon. I can't wait until I can bend my knees again and lie on my side so we can make this happen. I like being close to you.

    I wasn't having pain really, for the most part that's gone now (when stationary). I just couldn't get comfortable... I dunno, my leg has to be in that immobilzer, and it basically sits in the same position all day for so long. Just not comfortable. Oh, and another thing that I'll spare the internet from hearing (regarding me being on the mend, heh heh). Oh, plus I keep feeling really warm at random times.. I'm not supposed to be having hot flashes!

    I'll be more than happy to play tennis against you when my rehab allows it. Careful though, I happen to be pretty good and I won't hold back :P

    ReplyDelete