Monday, December 3, 2012

My Favorite 2012 Trip Was.....


Rehoboth!!!

You were so happy when I broke the news that you had the day off from work that you whipped everything off and started running around in a circle!  Your smile was absolutely worth it.  

We rented a couple of bicycles and off we went into Delaware!  We found some adorable trails and made a few stops along the way.  

But the main event was going to the Brewpub.  You got serious envy from your brothers when you texted them that we were drinking a limited release beer called Etrusca (which I think they're releasing now!)  I got the most delicious drink that tasted like a peanut butter cup.  The next day, you bought me some of the peanut vodka, and then you made me some at home.  <3

We rounded out the weekend with a tour.  They gave out samples (awesome), and we got pictures of Uppie with doggles.  What a great time!

1 comment:

  1. Doggles! Yaaaay!

    It was totally a good trip :-) Better than Costa Rica?

    ReplyDelete