Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Good Morning My Little Oliebollen!

Hope you are on your way to a speedy recovery! Things here are super busy. We have a bunch of one-on-one sessions with different clients today and tomorrow.

Here are some tulips to make you feel at home!



I'm thinking we should do this or this.

8 comments:

  1. Both destinations look lovely, sweetheart. If I understand correctly, the long weekend in October is when your friend is getting married, so it's off the table? We should figure out when we're going first, then where we're going.

    What times in the upcoming months work for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I totally want to do the Dominican Republic thing in October (or September), but I could not resist passing this along:

    http://www.travelzoo.com/vacations/south-america/-1999-Galapagos-Multi-Island-Tour-Package-w-Air-600-Off-1052399/?utm_source=top20_us&utm_medium=email_top20

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I can pretty much go anywhere anytime. Nothing except for my time with my Mom and the weddings are off limits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I open the link you mentioned, it asks me to log in... when I cancel out of that, it takes me to a different page. That makes it hard to read the bulk of the article, but it looks like this goes to the Galapagos Islands? Dude, that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was $1999/person to spend like a week in the Galapagos, including airfare from Miami. But it's this October.

    I'm thinking of Australia next year. I need to get to another continent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Australia sounds awesome. I'd totally be up for some time 'down under' if we can manage it. Mmm... down under... too bad you're not here right now *purr*

    Another idea of mine for next summer: Poland/Ukraine. They'll be very festive, hosting the European Cup. We can fly in and/or out of Holland. I know you've been there before, but you'll love the Oranje feel of the country during the tournament.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea! I'm up for doing all of this. I really like that you want to include me in your plans--you've been excited about that for awhile.

    http://www.airtahitinui-usa.com/3daystopover2011b/default.asp

    Down under!

    Purrrr :-)

    ReplyDelete