Haha, Farfax? I'll be happy to drive you if you feel like you can trust my handicapped driving :P
Do you have an idea of timing? A lot of places (possibly KAUST included) will be getting out earlier than usual because of the long weekend. So, do you know if you get a half day or whatnot?
Oh, and maybe I can get a ride with you from Rosslyn to Farfax?
ReplyDeleteHaha, Farfax? I'll be happy to drive you if you feel like you can trust my handicapped driving :P
ReplyDeleteDo you have an idea of timing? A lot of places (possibly KAUST included) will be getting out earlier than usual because of the long weekend. So, do you know if you get a half day or whatnot?
I will probably be able to leave here earlier if we need it, but I'm not sure there's a codified shortened day or anything.
ReplyDeleterighto! I'm not sure if KAUST is closing earlier than usual either, but Matt told me over the phone that I should expect it.
ReplyDeleteIf we close early, I can wait for you.